I am selling my Roadeo. Time to move on. The frame is in great shape, a few
paint chips but NO DENTS. It is equipped with a Shimano Ultegra 11sp
partial group, Nitto stem and seat post, and a very good set of Williams
wheels. Asking $1500 net to me.. If interested, please send me a private
message and I will send pics and any other info. This is a California bike
and there is little to no rust.
Thanks, Don