Great quote, Patrick.

I love Rivendell’s cycling philosophy, and I think Grant is a great person.

With that said, I prefer my bikes sans political commentary.

I also really enjoy kale and my wife’s blueberry pie. They are also most
enjoyable when separated.

It makes me sad to look at a beautiful bike and get distracted by politics, but
I understand that business owners often want to use their position as a voice
for unrelated philosophies.

Best,

Aaron in El Paso