My friend and I are building up a Rosco Baby (medium) this weekend and have
most the parts ... except we *need a 650b wheelset and tires*.

Looking for something like Rivendell's offerings would be ideal,
Cliffhanger, Atlas, or similar rims that can take a 45mm+ tires. Their
"Velocity-Built
Budget Alex
<https://www.rivbike.com/collections/wheels/products/velocity-made-shimano-alex-wheelset-650b-x-32h-135>"

set would be great, but it's out of stock.

650b, 32h or 36h, quick release, rim brake, front and rear wheels, double
butted spokes are preferred, Deore or better hubs would be nice.

Also looking for bottom bracket (68x118 UN55), QR skewers, and long pull /
v-brake levers.

We're hoping to get setup for a ride with both of our daughters this
weekend after test riding the Gus at Riv on Friday!

Thanks,
Abe