Given the miles-long length of the steerer -- 58 c-c frame with upsloping
tt, and sub 25" wheels -- the steerer butt is way, way down there.

We'll see. I do have a second titanium binder bolt ...

Funny, and I don't know if this was raised on the RBW list, but the
long-quilled Tech Deluxe weighs about the same as, or even a bit less than,
the Pearl with its much shorter quill but much thicker walls.