I appreciate this topic because I really need to break out of a malaise and
meet some goals next year. I don't have a particular mileage goal, I just know
I want to go on more and longer rides. Also get better about my eating and lose
the weight my body decided was going to be a thing after I turned 55 a couple
years ago. And lastly - probably TMI but some of you have known me dang near 20
years - I'm looking to hit Feb. 20th and two years sober. Onward!