Hi Max,

I have he 52cm size frame, the stand over with the 650x48 Panaracer Gravel
Kings is approximately 31 5/8” at center of the top tube. The larger G-ones
will bring it up another 1/2” or so. My stand over is 33”. The frame fits
larger than the 52cm stock size leads on if you get lost in the number.

The Schwalbe 2.35 G-One Speed tires are rather light for their size. I run them
on my NFE without issue, but the NFE is low trail and doesn’t have wheel flop.
The Clem is very neutral in handling and while I done have more than a few
miles on it I didn’t notice sluggish steering or wheel flopping tendencies. The
2.35’s tubeless will be a nice riding bike.