We downsized from over 3400 square feet to less than 1100 square feet a
little over a year ago. Need to make room for space to move around and a
new Hubbuhubbuh. The objective here is to get this stuff into the hands of
people that need it and will use it - not to make significant dinero. If
you see something you need and/or want, let me know if my price is outside
your range or out-of-line. I am open to dropping prices - especially if you
are picking up the stuff in person. Motivating me to ship anything requires
more than just your love and appreication though. None of my prices include
shipping. Shipping is $0 if you pick up in person!

Bridgestone Lugged Steel Frame -

I bought this frame to create a fixed gear commuter for my son. Since then,
we acquired a SimpleOne which suits him much better. Measures 63cm
(center-to-top); top tube length is 58 cm. Comes with fork, headset and
bottom bracket. Lots of braze-ons for downtube shifters, cable guides,
water bottles and pump (pump peg).May have clearance for 35mm tires; not
much more. $100 + shipping.

Front Wheel with Generator Hub -

This 700C wheel was on the SimpleOne when we got it. Has a Shimano N7
generator hub mated to a Mavic A319 rim. I already had a Shimano DN370H
generator hub mated to a Velocity Dyad rim. Includes hub mount for
headlight wire. Note - this does not include a quick release skewer. The
skewer has a one-sided allen nut to clamp it down. $100 + shipping.

MKS Grip King Pedals -

Came with the SimpleOne. These are in great shape. Not in new condition -
but have lots of miles left in them. $20 + shipping.

Bosco Bars -

Also came on the SimpleOne. In pristine condition. I believe these are the
55cm chromo bars. $35 + shipping.

Nitto Tall Stem -

Not sure if this is the Technomic or Tallux or some other Nitto stem.
Definitely a 10cm stem. $35 + shipping.

Silver Bar End Shifters -

Silver friction shifters mated to Shimano bar end pods. In fantastic
condition. Small scuff on left pod. $50 + shipping.

Nitto Crystal Fellow Seat Post -

Showing rust and insertion marks from frame. $10 + shipping.

Brooks B17 Saddle -

$20 + shipping.

SimpleOne Rear Wheel -

Flip flop hub threaded for freewheel both sides. Not sure of the make of
hub or rim. Inside rim width is 15mm. Bolt-on axle. Includes 18 and 22
tooth freewheels. Currently spaced at 115mm OLD. $50 + shipping.

Front Wheel -

Hub of unknown origin laced to XLC rim. Inside rim width is 19mm. Skewer
not included. $50 + shipping.

Seat Post Bag -

Small Soma bag made from cordura nylon. $5 + shipping.

Photos here:

https://goo.gl/photos/kHkVbRcrgwnMbUWF9

Namaste,

Corwin