I think part of my comment earlier about Leah (or anybody really) liking a bike
if they have no point of reference,  stemmed not only from Leah's experience,
but my own as well. I got way too many bikes and many times what happens is
there are a good many that won't be ridden for several months. So I'll break
out the pump, air up the tires and go for a ride!

Then depending on how similar that bike is to whatever I've been riding most
recently, I'll either think "Wow, this is so great" OR " Wow, this feels weird"

But, 5 miles down the road invariably I'm thinking "this bike is so cool, why
don't I ride it more?" Of course the answer is the newest bike gets all the
saddle time.

So, Leah I'd advise not getting rid of your Clementine right away. Let the new
bike settle into the quiver for several months, intentionally swap rides out
and let "the new" wear off the new Clem. The one you end up keeping should be
the one that over time becomes THE go to bike.