Hey Hugh,

Hope all is good. Just as a general observation I find adding the degree by
which the top tube upslopes to the seat tube length gets ya pretty close. Not
sure why Riv hasn't gone to sizing by stack rather than seat tube. I think the
stack gives a better idea of how the bike will really fit. Man I miss my 56 Sam
Hillborne with around 62 stack height. Bars got up there nice and comfy without
a ton of stem sticking out. Any way maybe it's just so people can handle a
smaller larger size. What, I ride a 52 Clem that's so big. If ya tell someone
it fits kinda like a 58/9 🤯.

Best,
Richard