Rich,

Thank you for the notes and prompts. It's always a bit of an easter egg
hunt to find the right and still available Riv frames (via dealers and
email inquiries). I'm thinking the 47cm or 50cm Roadini might be the ticket
(raising an internal subdebate about whether I would prefer 650b or 700c on
this bike).

Side note: I saw a really nice Atlantis build at the Rivelo shop in PDX. 56
cm with 650b wheels. It would be a great bike for the right person.

I appreciate the notes on the Hilsen as well.

Best,

LL