I also had a shot at a Legolas frame held right in front of my face by the man
himself (Mark) and didn't jump. I'm not even going to tell you the price
because you'll be just as saw as I am right now thinking about it 😭

But would I jump on one today? Nope. They're cool, but I have no use for a
cyclocross frame with 700C wheels and the flat toptube and higher BB that
discipline requires. Riv makes other bikes that work better for me.