Finally cleaning up my garage and clearing out parts that I've hung onto
for too long. This is round 1 - there are likely more parts that'll shake
loose - so if you're after something particular, doesn't hurt to ask.

Paypal for payment, regular goods/services is fine.
Contact offlist if you're interested or have questions - photos available
via email.
Shipping is mostly included except for a few items - these will be noted.
Pickup in River Grove, IL (just west of Chicago) is an option too.
Thanks!
David

*Tires*

   - WTB Byway Tires - 650b x 47mm - emergency backup pair or to test
   clearances, a buncha wear on tread but still life in the tread, however
   sidewalls are starting to show threads through the rubber - $25 shipped
   - Bruce Gordon Rock n Road Tires - 650b x 43mm - tanwalls, wear
   noticeable but still miles left in them - $40 shipped
   - Soma Grand Randonneur Tires - 650b x 42mm - tanwalls, extra light
   version, wear noticeable, but still miles left in them, tan walls - $40
   shipped
   - Continental "Basketball" Contact Speed - 650b x 50mm - like new
   condition, wire bead, just a tad too big for my converted Redwood - $45
   shipped
   - Continental Speed King 2.2 Tires - 29 x 2.2 - minimal tread design -
   rides like a big road tire, very light weight and supple, minimal wear to
   tread - $60 shipped
   - Schwalbe Studded Tires - Marathon Winter/Winter Plus - 26" x 2.0 - one
   Marathon Winter with light wear but nice condition, and one new Marathon
   Plus, had these on my beater but clearances for fenders with snow is a bit
   too close, so I'm sizing down - $70 plus shipping

*Stems*

   - Nitto Dirt Drop Stem - nice condition, light shopwear - 26.0mm clamp,
   10cm - $50 shipped
   - Nitto Tallux Stem - some marks, residue from steerer, 26.0mm clamp,
   9cm - $45 shipped
   - Nitto Technomic Deluxe - nice condition, 25.4mm clamp, 11cm - $50
   shipped
   - Velo Orange Threadless Stem - 10cm, 26.0mm clamp, +/- 6 degrees, never
   used, but some shopwear - $25 shipped

*Seatposts*

   - Nitto S65 Seatpost - 27.2mm, lots of scratches hence the price,
   shorter length version - $20 shipped
   - HL Aero Seatpost - 27.2mm, some scratches but aero section is clean -
   $15 shipped

*Racks*

   - Nitto Front Rack - mounts to canti studs like an M12, curved stays,
   platform is longer than the M12 - $50 plus shipping
   - Velo Orange Constructeur Front Rack - like new, mounted but never
   used, newer design with adjustable strut - $70 plus shipping

*Handlebars*

   - Nitto B132 Drop Bars - randonneur shaped bar, 44cm, 25.4mm clamp,
   fairly clean clamp area, buncha tape residue - $20 plus shipping
   - Nitto M174 Drop Bars - compact Noodle-shaped bar, designed by
   Fairweather I believe - 25.4mm clamp, 42cm measured at hoods (like Noodle),
   so ~43mm c-c on ends - $35 plus shipping
   - Nitto B132 V-Brake Drop Bar Setup - for your beater/lock-up bike -
   includes:
      - Nitto B132 Drop Bar - 44cm, bunch scratches on clamp sleeve
      - Kalloy Uno Dirt Drop Quill Stem - 10cm - silver
      - Tektro V-Brake Aero Drop Bar Levers - all black
      - cables/housing - black (full housing for rear brake)
      - V-brakes - generic black v-brakes with pads/noodles, no mounting
      bolts
      - bars wrapped in Newbaums pink/purple tape in a Speedblend nod
      - $40 plus shipping for everything

*Brakes*

   - Dia Compe DC-750 Centerpull Brakes - mounted but in like new
   condition, nutted version, though I swapped M6 domed allen bolts and
   recessed nuts when I mounted them - $45 shipped
   - Tektro CR-720 Cantilever Brake Arms/Springs - just the brake arms and
   springs, not mounting bolts, pads/holders, straddle yokes or cables -
   polished silver - $13 shipped
   - Shimano STX BR-MC32 Cantilever Brakes - low profile design, smooth
   finish similar to Nitto Tallux stem, made in Japan - $25 shipped
   - Shimano BR-AT50 Cantilever Brakes - silver, comes with new Koolstop
   salmon pads, no mounting bolts, these work on older frames with narrower
   canti stud spacing - $25 shipped
   - Shimano BR-M550 Deore LX Cantilever Brakes - silver, no mounting
   bolts, come with Koolstop salmon pads, these also work nicely on older
   frames with narrower canti stud spacing - $25 shipped

*Misc. Parts*

   - Tektro V-Brake Aero Levers for Drop Bars - used minimally, nice
   condition, silver levers - $15 shipped
   - Shimano Exage Aero Brake Levers - older model, lots of wear, but these
   are a rare Shimano aero lever with a built in quick release button similar
   to Tektros - $15 shipped
   - Shimano Double-Sided Platform/SPD Pedals - used pretty heavily but
   still seem fine - plastic washer/seal on axle on one pedal has broken off -
   $15 shipped
   - Shimano Triple Crank - RX100 Polished Silver Finish - 175mm length,
   130/74 bcd, new with some shopwear - no chainrings, but I have some if you
   want to discuss - $40 shipped
   - Willow Chainrings - random sizes remaining at this point - $10 plus
   shipping - discount if you want several - best to contact me offlist about
   these