Oh my, that is pretty. It may even beat out the creamsicle Rambouillet for
prettiest Rivendell, at least to my taste. I take it I've missed the
presale now. I was struggling with size; it is hard for me to imagine
getting a 54" when my other Rivs are 60 to 62. The sizing of the Susie feel
in a perfect place for me, but just couldn't convince myself I needed that
bike. And the Appaloosa is really still more bike than I need, but that
picture might have swayed me. I assume they ordered the bikes, and picked
the color, but did not have a picture yet of the finished product.

For now I think I'm back to finding the biggest tire I can fit on my
Rambouillet.