Hi all,
I've tried a few different ways of carrying stuff on my bike, and am now
ready to pass along what didn't work for me-  all the bags are used, most I
bought second hand, and I'm not real good at setting prices,  I want to
pass them along (and scrape together enough to buy Joe's panniers), so send
an offer if you think I've overpriced something-also, I can't get the
photos to upload- sorry about that- send me an email if you are interested,
and I'll send you the pictures.
Thanks,
Andy

1.  Arkel The Shopper Panniers- bought new, used but in good shape- $80
plus shipping.

2.  Carradice Nelson Long Flap- bought used, still in good shape- $50 plus
shipping

3.  Baggins Hobo Handlebar Bag- bought used, still in good shape- $50 plus
shipping

4.  Baggins Tube Handlebar Bag- $35 plus  shipping.