110bcd black TA zephyr rings (2x 48t and 1x 33t). They're all pretty new. The 2
with grease have less than 50 miles... Probably more like 20 gravel miles. I
didn't clean them intentionally.  The one that's been cleaned I can't recall
even using because I always prev used silver rings but it's clearly not brand
new. Yet it looks to be in VGC.  They're all 9/10 speed.

$125 shipped

Pics: https://photos.app.goo.gl/yGasG9zuLPRoQiL66