Wyatt & Matt— thanks for the positive comments! You’re both right, it really is
a great bike. I know the long wheelbase discussion recently has been somewhat
polarizing, but I personally really like the ride of a longer wheelbase. It
doesn’t have quite as long of chainstays as the MIT Atlantis (although they’re
1cm longer than a Hunq!), but I was surprised at the similarities in ride
quality between the MB-2 and the Atlantis. I really think whoever gets this
will be really pleased with the bike.

Ian— sorry to hear your bike got stolen. It’s happened to me before, and it’s
one of the worst feelings I’ve ever experienced. The bike as it is now was
built up about two years ago and has been maintained very well since then. The
headset was cleaned and repacked, and I put in a brand new bottom bracket at
the same time. Seat post and stem both were given a light film of Phil grease
before insertion, and nothing on the bike is seized, stuck or frozen. Hope that
helps and thanks for the interest!

~Mark