I’m currently trying to decide what Riv to buy for a general around town city
build. Plan would be upright bars, front rack and dynamo build.

I’d like something that isn’t specifically designed around carrying a ton of
stuff. I’d prefer something fun to ride then be built to carry the kitchen sink.

What frames have people built up this way that feel great?

I was thinking a Joe, Homer, etc. I also love the Clem, but haven’t ridden any
Riv.

Thanks!