Rob,

It’s true I’m not particularly motivated to see it go. There is something about
it that is just timeless and eternally lovely. When I told my family I was
selling they all had the same reaction, “What??? NO!” The boys have grown up
with this bike in their lives, it’s true.

I plan to get a Cheviot this summer, and I don’t feel like I should have THREE
Riv mixtes, you know? Although, I’m warming up to the idea a little more all
the time. 😬

Sent from my iPad