I think they should widen the tire clearance on a Homer, but keep the
lighter tube spec. This would be an all-day rider (not a tourer) but with
2.2" clearance for extreme fire roads and easier single track, a la Crust
Bombora or Black Mtn Cycles monster cross. Perfect bike for a mixed terrain
brevet.