The frame angles are supposed to be 72 deg seat tube and 71.5 deg head
tube. The top tube angle is 6 deg.

Not sure how much head tube extension there is - somewhere around an inch.
The steerer tube is threaded and I will fill whatever gap is not taken up
by the brake cable hanger with spacers - probably slip an orange one in
there somewhere. The brake cable hanger and 29.8 seat post shown are
temporary. I have a Paul Funky Monkey front hanger on the way as well as a
30.0 seat post. I am going to use a MT-10 100 mm 25.4 Dirt Drop stem, 225
mm long for the initial setup with Rene Herse 460 mm Randonneur handlebars.
The long stem will allow me to get the bars up where I want them without
getting the stem expander into the threads. I am just shy of my 64th
birthday, so slammed stems are a thing of the past. I have been riding drop
bars for about 49 years and like the variety of hand positions available. I
am looking forward to being able to use the dirt drop stem and not having
the tradition "7" shaped stem poke me in the gut when I am stopped and
standing over the top tube.

I got a 27.2 to 30.0 seat post spacer yesterday so I can hang by a
27.2 seat post now for those who worry about such things. I have been
hanging bikes from the seat tube for years with no ill effects because:
1. I don't over tighten the clamp
2. I keep the clamp grip surface clean
3. On Paramounts and Rivendells you cannot hang by the top tube due to the
off-center brake cable placement [note that the custom has a centered brake
cable (so does the Frank Jones Sr.)]
4. Due to my long torso and short legs, I tend to ride frames that are too
tall for me to get a longer top tube, thus there is not enough seat post
exposed to clamp.

I have 20+ bikes including 10+ Rivendells and have fenders and racks and
triple cranks, etc. on many. I wanted the clean look of naked forks, seat
stays and dropouts from the racing bikes of my younger days. I describe the
bike as a old, fat man's racing bike. Grant would not allow me to chrome
the forks and stays or even the dropout faces. Fenders don't do much good
in Florida when it rains anyway. I have saddlebag and handle bar bags when
I need to carry stuff. And yes, I must confess to having plaid matching
Nigel Smythe bags. I even have a tiny center pull mounted rack with a ecru
colored Ostrich bag that matches the cream headtube fairly well. haven't
come up with cream colored cables yet.

Laing
Delray Beach FL