tooting my own horn here, but if you want a nice Connex chain, we sell
them, with two quick links and extra lengths of chain, in every size and
type, 9, 10 and 11 speed.   It's an option on our connex chain product
page.  We call it the XL chain.  Often needed for certain 1x gearing set
ups as well. So if you say, want a 9 speed stainless chain for your clem,
we have it.  Connex chains last significantly longer than SRAM, KMC and
Shimano chains, if you are into that kinda thing.  Chains rarely fail at
the quick link.  You don't want two right next to each other, so you end up
trimming the base chain a bit, so the quick links end up at least 6 links
away.  Better shifting if nothing else.

James, Analog Cycles, Riv Dealer o' Vermont