As a RUSA RBA, my events are still on, and I have reminded riders about social
distance, no snot rockets, don't come if you have a cough or are sneezing etc.
As ride committee chair for our local bike club, our rides are still on, same
rules.  The # of riders is not large on any given outing. We did postpone all
club meetings, where groups of people would be sitting in a closed space
together. Bicycling Magazine had some input on riding in the current situation
which may be of interest:
https://www.bicycling.com/news/a31469228/cycling-during-coronavirus/

The science of Covid-19 is incomplete, even as researchers in many places rush
to gain traction in this area. I track the daily case #s
(https://gisanddata.maps.arcgis.com/apps/opsdashboard/index.html#/bda7594740fd40299423467b48e9ecf6)
 and while the new case curve has flattened in China, it is climbing elsewhere.
The current data shows a much more lethal disease than influenza, and less so
than SARS (also a corona virus family disease) but more contagious than either.
All the public data is also incomplete because testing is far from universal.
As I write this for example, 7.7% of the resolved cases resulted in death. If
you are not exposed to the virus, you won't get sick with it. Pretty simple. If
you have the virus, and you don't expose anyone else, they won't get sick
either. Scientists and non-scientists can agree on that much. Stockpiles of
toilet paper will not help. Avoiding panic will help. The CDC guidelines are
helpful and we should pay attention. The more we curtail our exposure, remember
to wash our hands and not touch our faces after touching something else, the
less Covid-19 will spread.

Repeating false but inflammatory FaceBook memes or trying to make other
non-related philosophical/political points is counter productive.  The virus
doesn't care what your politics, social status, religion, or anything else is.
Working in coordination will be more helpful than bickering about it.

Tailwinds!

Bruce