The rack I would recommend vigorously for fork tips of that kind is the
Nitto 27F.  Here's a link from Alex's:

https://alexscycle.com/collections/racks/products/nitto-front-campee-cross-27-for-700c-1

The ends are all steel.  They dogleg to find the under-the-fork-tip boss,
and have an integrated spacer to clear the fork blade itself.  Use the
included hardware to attach to the brake posts or if you have mid-fork
braze-ons, use normal aluminum stays to get there.  The rack should be tall
enough for just about any Atlantis appropriate tire.  The top platform is
not as wide as a Riv Basket rack, but I've had no problems with a Wald
basket strapped to it.  It feels a little excessive to buy detachable
lowriders if you honestly never want to use them, but I prefer to think of
it as extra versatility.

Bill Lindsay
El Cerrito, CA