I am the queen of riding alone...because I never have anyone to ride with.
☹️

Living out here in exile (Vegas) I have had to be creative to keep my bike
culture fresh. I’ve taken to making dumb videos that I set to music and
post to Instagram, because that’s where the bike people are. Then we chat.
Sometimes my videos showcase something beautiful I’ve found, sometimes they
show my love for my Rivendell bike, but more often than not, they’re
spoofs. Usually at my loved ones’ expense. I’ll include my video of my
“shakedown ride” for my new Clem L from this fall. And if you want more of
that kind of nonsense, all you must do is ask. What else do we have to do?
😜

I am always on my Clem L these days, and I rarely bring refreshments. I
have my favored routes which always take me somewhere pretty or to
accomplish an errand. Sometimes I stop and let the sun bake into my bones
at a park, but usually I keep moving. I love to listen to music or podcasts
or even audiobooks. Or, I make dumb videos.

What do you do?
I’ll send the video in a second post, because that’s how this platform
works, I guess.
Leah