I spent $100 on one years ago and was happy to sell it for $35 to a friend
last year.   I found it doable for 10 minutes at a time, and then getting
off that and getting on my ski machine (also sold) for another 10 minutes.
Hey, 20 minutes (even 5 minutes) is better than not doing it at all.  I did
both activities while reading, listening to music, or watching Jeopardy, so
wasn't too bad.   If you did start to get bored, just do your 10 minutes
and go back to it for another 10 minutes later in the day.

I found, though, that I stick to walking or biking outdoors.

Roberta