I'm working on a project, but was tipped to a very bad turn in the tone on
the "how close can we ride" thread (which was largely well-behaved).

I don't have time to sort it out. But as a reminder, arguing about health
policy or practice is off-topic. Take it elsewhere. Or don't respond.

If you find yourself suddenly moderated (my only quick fix and I lack more
time right now), please think of that as a polite admonishment. Same if I
deleted one of your comments.

Will dig into this deeper when I have a bit of free time.

- Jim / cyclofiend / list admin