Corona Clean Up of the Garage...
Apologies in advance for any "For Sale" faux pas, as this is really my
first attempt at selling stuff on here.

I am a Riv nerd with four rivs so over the years I have collected a bunch
of different bags and things in an attempt to dial things up just the way I
want. Many impulse buys the just didn't work but they're all in almost
perfect condition, if not totally unused.

*Prices are not including shipping. PayPal or local pickup - I am on the
Peninsula in Sillycon Valley. If you're interested I will send more
info/pics. *

Brenn Bags (@cbrennbags in Scotland) Custom Saddle bag leather/treated
canvas, never used - $50
Rivendell Sackville Saddle Sack SMALL - never used. They don't make this
anymore so it's a fun "rare" item. - $125
Ruthworks Custom Brevet - it was on a bike for a hot minute and is in
stellar condition - $125
Ruthworks Custom Standard Wedge - Never used. - $100
Ruthworks Ultralight Brevet, used on one ride but in like new condition -
$75
Ruthworks Ultralight Wedge, slightly used, $50
Carradice Carradry Heavy Duty saddle bag, never used - $25
Carradice "Super C" Cotton Canvas Saddle Pack, never used - $25
Trash Messenger Bags Custom RED "Wastebasket" fanny pack/mini messenger
bag, never used - $50
Velo Orange Saddlebag in canvas and leather, never used - $20
Restrap Saddle Bag 8.5x5 rolled up, never used - $25
Velo Orange Constructeur Front Rack, never used - $75
Nitto M12 Front Rack, never used - $80