I have gotten a few inquiries about my offer so here is the information:

Yes, they are silver.  I only road these for a few months last summer but there
are some scratches in the 'skid proof' coating from other handlebars rubbing
against them in my garage and some shop wear from storage but the were never
dropped or crashed.

How is $60 shipped net to me in the CONUS but local sales in Chicago preferred
and with a $10 discount!?  Please PM if interested.  And it was not my
intention to derail this into a FS thread so my apologies to the original
author.