I’m with Roberta and Joyce - nice, light parts to make our Cheviots more
manageable for we women. I wish there was a Susie version for all the Rivbikes.
Maybe it’s not possible, but it would be lovely to have a lither version of the
Cheviot because I’m NOT a big, heavy man. But the bike has to accommodate both
of us, so it gets overbuilt for him. The Anniversary Mixte was, I think, going
to be a lightweight, humming-bird-like bike not meant to carry heavy loads.
Dreadfully fancy. It would have been my dream bike.

Until I get this Cheviot, I have my heavy Clem to pedal around, and while it is
a lot of effort on these hills, the leg strength I have is something to be
feared. Sometimes I jump in on the boys’ wrestling sessions with my husband,
and while I’m no match for a man half a foot taller and 50 pounds heavier, if I
can get my legs around him I can disable him and give the boys an unfair
advantage.These are the benefits! 🤣🤣🤣 Someone let Riv know to put this in their
brochure.