Thank you Joe, that is exactly the information I needed. Besides the tab
not fitting anywhere I thought the big washer was too thin and just set it
aside, but now I see that is not the case. I think I should be able to cut
and file the tab off pretty cleanly, and will be all set. If that doesn't
work I'll give RBW a call, now that I know what I'm looking for.

Ride on!  Mike