As a hobby bag maker and leather worker, I've accumulated a lot of scrap
leather, and bigger pieces of leather that I just want to move out. Working
from home for at least the next couple of months, so tackling some chores
that I don't enjoy - next up is cleaning up my 'crafting' workshop.

Maybe you have some canvas bags that you need to patch - a piece of leather
works as a great patch.
Maybe you're bored inside and want to play around with making something
useful out of leather?
Maybe you want to try your hand at making bags and want to play around with
some canvas/leather before you buy bigger pieces?

Leather I'm putting into USPS flat rate envelopes and selling mostly for
$10 shipped.
Leather are typically small pieces - you'll get a variety of sized pieces.
You'll get a buncha leather.
Canvas, same sorta deal, but $15 shipped per option.
Canvas sizes are listed in the webshop description.

If you're interested in leather straps for making bag straps, I have a
buncha options too, just don't have those listed for sale. Contact offlist
and we can discuss further.

To buy, please go through the checkout process in my webshop at the links
for the following:
Leather scraps: https://treetop.bigcartel.com/product/leather-scrap-pieces
Canvas pieces: https://treetop.bigcartel.com/product/canvas-pieces

Thanks everyone.
David
Currently in week 3 of staying at home in River Grove, IL