Maybe we could use the subject line to give a hint as to what the post will
be about. It also helps when people search the archives in the future. Then
there's this, from the intro to the group: "a respectful, supportive and
polite tone in all posts."

I tell my ten-year-old, cursing, most of the time, is just lazy; think of a
more creative way to express yourself! (Unless the wrench slips when you're
trying to remove that vintage bottom bracket.) There are exceptions, of
course, where cursing is creative. It's often in reference to itself, like
George Carlin's 7 Dirty Words. Or this Educational Video:
https://youtu.be/5EXqPriuHHI