Steve, I went through the same thing and tried the 59cm Atlantis because my
friend was selling it for a good deal. It was big for me but I made it
work....for two weeks, then I sold it. Now I have the 55cm, which fits me
well although I am still working out the reach and bar setup. TBH, I know
the OP Mike and I know he would fit the MIT 59cm (55/56 would be too
small).