Hey my real time ability to reply to threads has been fixed...

We will eventually post a video on our site.  Instagram is a tool, just
like this forum.  They're the same, really, and if you are ok with one...
the other is also valid.

We currently have a bunch of info on our site about tubeless set up,
component selection, tubeless repair.  If you are not into videos or moving
images (we all know Magic Lantern shows are the only true art form, movies
are passe), you should go read that stuff, which takes the form of text and
static images.

Here are those links:

Set up guide:
https://www.analogcycles.com/true-facts-components/analogs-tubeless-set-up-guide/
parts selection: https://www.analogcycles.com/tubeless-component-selection/
tubeless maintenance:
https://www.analogcycles.com/true-facts-components/tubeless-maintainence-repairs/

-James who doesn't have running water, a flush toilet, lives in a tent, has
an off the grid bike shop, uses only wood for heat but still believes in
Instagram Johnson