Och! Isaac, my heart goes out to you. I found a new way to (attempt) to go
tubeless with my Hunqapillar: my drive-side chain stay broke in a way
neither Grant nor Mark N.  has ever seen before (figures: I get that a
lot.). I still need to clear the parts from the frame and clean it so they
can see what may have happened, but with fixing and paint et al, it is
pricy. So, you are not alone in your simultanious woe that the frame broke
and delight that it was well loved and steel so broke in a way that loved
you too. Grin.

With abandon,
Patrick