Offering a few bikes FS to thin the herd.

First off a beautiful Schwinn Cimarron LE, 1985 I believe. Deore
derailleurs, Araya Rims, Nitto stem and bars. I bought locally with ideas
that aren't going to come to fruition. Asking $350 plus shipping cost.

Chumba Stella, Medium frame, Nine rigid fork, SLX bits and pieces, Thomson
post, Velocity Blunt rims with I9 1/1 hubs. Just really don't ride trails
in the way this was intended. Could be a great bike packing bike, also
something I don't do. Looking for $2k plus shipping.

Throwing around the idea of selling my Clem H frame. This is a maybe
because I love this bike and would only sell if I can snag that beautiful
650 Atlantis listed. 52 Grilver Clem H, excellent condition.  Thinking $650
plus shipping

Reasonable negotiations welcomed. Quarantine has taught me I don't need all
that I have.
Feel free to text 810-841-4396

photos here

https://flic.kr/s/aHsmMDuuRB