Patrick,

One of the great attributes of Sage Green is its subtlety compared to purer
colors -- red, blue, yellow, etc.  A color that has a similar quality that
you may have already considered is a light beige -- sort of the color of VW
Beetles of long ago.  I loved Beetles of this color.  I looked for a
Pantone color that might have a similar attraction.  I really like Pantone
7628 C.  I tried to copy a chip and upload it but Pantone doesn't make this
easy to do.  Take a look.

Steve Cole
Arlington, VA