Patrick

I've got the analog silca pump that is shared across 3 bikes, and it works
super well with tires less than 40mm in my experience. One random
benefit/issue is that after about 6 months when I tried to inflate a tire
after getting pack on pavement, the whole thing unscrewed on me and fell
apart into about 6 pieces (easily fixed on the side of the road, though).
My guess is general use and being bumped around on my dirt tourer caused
the issue. The benefit is that it makes it easy to service!

Since that issue (about 7 months ago, now that I think about it), there
hasn't been a repeat dilemma...

Cheers,
Collin in Sac