Monday eve 5-7:30 went for walk in woods and drove into our small town
and it was dead in the park on the trails and in town, and the weather
was just as good.

So I guess it really was just Sunday drivers I should avoid. I will
have to take that into account, by the weekend people are too cooped
up to stay in the house with the kids. Maybe need to shift my
telecommute and ride more in the week and avoid the weekends.