I see Riv sells the Continental basketball tire at 650b x 32, and that tire
is surely a good one, but I wonder if there are any other roadish tires
availble in 650b x 32 - 35 range for that small Roadini.

Panaraer Nifty Swifty's would be perfect, but they don't seem to be
available anymore.

I know this is a first-world problem, but tan sidewalls look a little
nicer to me than the all-black basketball tires.