I am selling my red Roadeo. 59CM, equipped with Shimano Ultegra 11sp group.
Williams wheelset with Hutchinson Secteur tubless tires( a tube can easily
added if you're uncomfortable with tubeless). Nitto stem and seat post,
Soma Highway One handlebar. No saddle or pedals. No dents, a few paint
chips , normal wear. Please email for pics. $1600 net to me.