That video made me go riding at my nearest hilly park, Lake Chabot.
Primary a mt.biking park, my bleriot with Col de la Vie tires didn't a
decent job handling the washboard downhills. It's awesome that he made
that video by himself. Next time I ride I'm going to need to make a
video.

pictures prove that it happen:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/mannyacosta/sets/72157623672804597/

-Manny