Ted: As I said in an earlier post, my Libertas + tubular wheel project is
scheduled for 2021, if I and the world last that long, but I'd be
interested in seeing a photo of and hearing your price for your tubular
wheelset -- if you'll consider shipping them. If the price is low, I might
be interested even if it means paying a shop to pack.

Would you consider selling and shipping just the rims?

Others: what can all y'all tell me about Arc en Ciel rims?

Thanks.

Patrick "but it's really too early" Moore