For those that need a 73 x 127 ST BB the Tange LN-3922(steel cups) and
LN-7922(Aluminum cups) are also available.

Those widths are because of the relatively straight arms of the crank. It's
gotta make for some cruddy chain angles in the middle ring/large cogs
though. This is where the so called advance from 7 speed hubs to 8/9/10
went off that rails a bit as far I'm concerned as the smallest cog moved
toward the centerline and the chaninrings moved further out. Anyone with a
lick of intelligence can see that's ass-backwards.

Then again  ... I find myself laughing at all of this ! For all the
"progress/regress" in the world if you really detach yourself from the
train-of-thoughts-link-ing .... the whole ch'bang is Eternity's game of
Self-hide-and-Self-seek .... "Peek-boo-where-are-You ? ......
Peek-a-boo-now-I-see-You !" ..... to "play stupid/deaf/dumb/blind".
Literally utterly dis-able yourself " for awhile" so you can "magically
re-member" just how Infinitely cap-able you truly are... which is limitless
.... boundless ....Infinity's Infinitely Infinite Self.   The Gem so sought
"in a dream of separation" is no one but the One and Only Self ye all -ways
Be.

>From *Alice in Wonderland* .... heeheehee ....

*“He's dreaming now,' said Tweedledee: 'and what do you think he's dreaming
about?'*
*Alice said 'Nobody can guess that.''Why, about YOU!' Tweedledee exclaimed,
clapping his hands triumphantly. 'And if he left off dreaming about you,
where do you suppose you'd be?''Where I am now, of course,' said Alice.'Not
you!' Tweedledee retorted contemptuously. 'You'd be nowhere. Why, you're
only a sort of thing in his dream!''If that there King was to wake,' added
Tweedledum, 'you'd go out—bang!—just like a candle!”*