(As I mentioned previously i thought i "needed" a new bike but don't.
However, it was too late I wanted a new bike.)

I had always planned on getting a 63 MUSA Homer, but I just bought a New
Atlantis frame based on the following logic:

1. The best bike i've ridden has been the my dads Homer 63 cm Toyo.
2. I've loved my Sam but i always like how the Homer was bigger (and it
felt longer).  The new bikes in the running (New Homer, New Atlantis and
Appaloosa) are all even longer than the 63cm Homer
3. Shell ridge is very close to where i live and i would be interested in
riding there.
4. Even if I was going to get the New Homer, it's sold out in my size.
4. Will @ RBW said an Appaloosa with Homer sized tires will feel more like
a "Homer" than a Homer with big tires would.
5. Appaloosa is also sold out.
6. New Atlantis even longer and sturdier

I'm possibly going to cannibalize the Sam and then sell the frame, the
silver sidepull brakes, and possibly the crank if RBW can't help me get a
1-1 ratio out the small ring.  Or sell to family member.

My brother has a 62 hunq and it doesn't feel a little heavier to ride than
the homer, but not dramatically so.  I've read the "weight thread" and I
still don't feel like i know the answer and so i thought it would ask

*Is the New Atlantis going to fill "heavy" compared to a Sam or Homer?*

JP