It’s lovely and so very different from the norm, which makes me like it extra.
It looks modernized, but still retains its Rivendellian DNA. Oh it’s a
Rivendell, alright, but it’s been reborn. Like Gandalf the Grey —> Gandalf the
White. I hope you have it in your possession soon! You might be the happiest
person in quarantine.