I was on the pre-order list for the R2, but after they blew a couple of
delivery deadlines I switched my order to an H2.  SA communicated really
well during the process.  They essentially switched my order to an H2
without an upcharge and shipped it 2 day.   I've been very happy with my SA
saddle. I'm 190lbs and the H2 leather seems to be the right level of
suppleness. My experience was mainly with VO and Geyes saddles in the
past.

Tom