Hey Jason,  another rim to consider,  that falls in between the Atlas (19.8)
and Cliffhanger(25) internal widths is Sun Ryno Lyte 700c.   I believe the
internal width is 22mm(27 outside).  And they can usually be found for a pair
for under which a single Velocity rim would cost.    They’re not MUSA though.
 They get fairly good reviews.   I’ve seen the weight listed at 590 grams for
700c as well as 670 grams for 700c so I’m not too sure on the confirmed weight.

Sent from my iPhone