Tom, you are absolutely right. Grant says the 60 rides superiorly to the 55 and
encourages you to get the 60 if you can make it work. I happened to ride
Grant’s 60 when I visited in 2019, and got too acquainted with that top tube
when I jumped off that bike. Shudder. Not how a mixte should be! I don’t
remember actual numbers, but I remember looking at the geometry chart and
seeing that the 60’s top tube was MUCH higher than 55. Dealbreaker!

Sent from my iPhone