Doug: Riv lugged MIT frames go for about $1500 so you can extrapolate from
there same as on, say, a Sam or Appaloosa build. $3500? That's probably a fair
guess for the basic Riv Kit if you're buying all new from them.

Ryan: Nope, I'm back in the production camp for Our Bicycle Belle today (I'll
change my mind again tomorrow). That Cheviot I rode is magic and she'd love it.
Three prototypes already in action tells me a new Fancy Cheviot is on the
horizon.